Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Flying Out Of Bounds


I wasn't expecting this assignment to be as simple as it was. I think this project turned out cooler than I thought it was going to. I am most proud of the fact that I made the fish appear to be jumping out of one photo and into another. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate this project at a 9 because it is simple, but really cool and interesting to do. The class is going well for me I think because I'm really interested in photography and altering photos to make them cooler than they were before.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this!!!! this is my absolute favorite thing you've done in the class. not only is it a fabulous idea, but you put the picture frames at perfect angles to make it look really believable. and i love how there's only fish on the left side; that jumping fish is so marching to the beat of a different drum.

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

    wow! what an awesome idea for the project! i love it! the only thing i might is some width at the bottom of the drops on the keys. they look a little pointy to me. the doorknob looks great.

    great work.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete