Monday, February 28, 2011


My favorite aspect of this project was making the actual drips on the keys and door knob. My least favorite aspect was creating the highlights. It took longer than I thought it would to choose the best subject for my interpretation of this project. If I did this project again, I would apply more drips to more of the keys in the photo. I am most proud of the effect that I gave on the keys. They really look like they are dripping while they are hanging there. I believe the class is going very well for me. It isn't taking very long at all for me to finish projects :].

1 comment:

  1. wow! what an awesome idea for the project! i love it! the only thing i might is some width at the bottom of the drops on the keys. they look a little pointy to me. the doorknob looks great.

    great work.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete