Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dreamy Backgrounds


I wasn't expecting it to be as difficult as it was to get the right form to start with. It didn't turn out quite as I thought it would. I thought it was going to swirl more than it did. If I could do this project over again, I would twirl it more with that tool. On a scale from 1 to 10, I would rate this project at a 9 because it is very easy and fun and it creates a very cool effect, but it is difficult to get your starting form right because if that isn't right it will just turn into a blob of light. I feel like the class is going very well for me seeing that this is the last project I had to do. :]

1 comment:

  1. this is really gorgeous. it's pretty cool to get to paint with light and essentially make your own lazar show. and i love that sea foam color you chose.

    lovely.


    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete