Monday, March 21, 2011

Swaping Skin





I thought my image of the panther with zebra skin would turn out a little differently, but I still like it. It took longer than I thought it would to find the right photos for this project. I would rate this project at a 6 because it is a fun and interesting project and it is pretty simple, but there are projects that I like better than this one. If I did this project again, I would probably choose a different subject to give zebra skin, one that fit the shape of the zebra better. The class is going pretty well for me. I feel like I am moving pretty quickly in the class.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i think the give-away with zebra/panther is that the stripes continue perfectly from the face to the chest. i think you'd have to somehow angle the head stripes. zebra skin has always been particularly hard for students doing this project; the stripes are also difficult to work with because you can't really use the clone tool like you can with the leopard print. you did a really nice job with it, though. the masking around the edge of the panther is excellent.

    the rhino looks great as well. great job.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 90
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 98

    ReplyDelete