Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Square Fruit



I was not expecting it to be so difficult to make a shadow for my square tomato. I had to match the color of the other shadows the best I could. It definitely took longer than I thought it would. The shading was difficult to create and the highlights were difficult to place because of the photo I chose. I am most proud of the shape I gave my subjects and the way my apple turned out. I think I was a bit creative with this project by placing it back into the photo that I got the subject from. So far, the class seems to be going well for me. I enjoy altering photos and turning them into something even more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. really awesome idea. it looks so delicious. i can see how matching existing shadows would be hard. i think the square tomato's shadow could use a little softening around the edge, perhaps, with a mask or the eraser. but honestly, i wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it.

    great job!

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 95
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 99

    ReplyDelete